What Makes WeightLoss+ Different (and Better)
It seems like every time you turn on the television or go online, you see an ad for some new rapid weight loss program. Many of these programs want to sell you their food, shakes, or "miracle diet pills."
At WeightLoss+ in Louisville, Kentucky, we don't want to sell you on gimmicks. We don't even want to sell you food.
The foundation of our medically supervised weight loss program is bariatric medicine (not bariatric surgery). At WeightLoss+, you:
- Get medical supervision for your weight loss. You will work with medical professionals, not "counselors" who are really sales people who want you to buy a product.
- Receive an education in food. To help you not only lose weight, but to have a better chance of keeping it off, we teach you the basics of a low-carb/high-protein diet and how you can incorporate these principles of eating into your life.
- Have no "special food" to buy. Any food you need to eat can be purchased at your local grocery store, not at our office. By teaching you how to properly eat with foods you can purchase at your neighborhood grocery store, we give you the tools you need to not only lose the weight, but to also help keep it off.
- Will find that surgery is not an option that we offer. You may hear "bariatric medicine" and automatically think "bariatric surgery." However, at WeightLoss+ in Louisville, we provide you with medically supervised weight loss without the dramatic step of surgery that may actually adversely affect your health.
Our Approach to Your Weight Loss
- Your first appointment at our Louisville weight loss clinic is more than just a quick consultation. It will include nutritional counseling, exercise and behavior modification techniques, prescription appetite suppressants (if needed), EKG (electrocardiogram), complete blood work panel, and injections of vitamins B6 and B12.
- Education to help you "unlearn" what you know about healthy living. At WeightLoss+, we not only teach you the merits of a low-carb/high-protein diet, but we also help you make better options in your life, including those moments when you find yourself at the drive thru.
- Help through prescription diet drugs and diet recommendations. Because we offer a medically supervised weight loss program, we can tailor your program, including prescription diet medication, to your specific needs.
- Guidance each step of the way is available through weekly follow-up visits. Our weight loss doctor will help guide you through the pitfalls of healthy weight loss in the real world.
Contact Our Louisville Weight Loss Clinic
To learn more about our program or to schedule a health-risk assessment, contact WeightLoss+ in Louisville today.